Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 Admiralty Parade, NAPLES
With over 200 feet of water frontage, the unparalleled panoramic views of Doubloon Bay are the focal point of this pristine 2016 BCB built home. Sleek, contemporary finishes and floor to ceiling glass are the framework of the expansive view, just upon entry through the custom Tischler Mahogany door. The one-of-a-kind floating European White Oak staircase with chrome detail and custom glass railing is a work of art. Countless upgrades to include Loewen Lift Slide, floor to glass sliders, all-glass wine room, hand selected Calcutta Marble flooring and luxurious pool and spa, make this a true modern masterpiece. Perfectly situated on the north side of Admiralty Point, boaters will appreciate the protection from the open bay while enjoying the equivalent long water views. This property is also eligible for Port Royal Club Membership.
Contact Tony Price to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-693-2066
- Cell: 239-410-7921
- Fax: 866-250-9789
- E: email@example.com
- MLS® #217078071
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,847
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- AmenitiesBeach Club Available
- ParkingDriveway Paved
- # of Garages3
- ViewBay, Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay, Canal, Navigable, Rip Rap
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Concrete
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt In Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionRegular
- WindowsPicture, Sliding
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Wood Frame
- Listing Office:Premier Sotheby's Intl Realty
- Address500 Admiralty Parade
- AreaNA07 - Port Royal-Aqualane Area
- SubdivisionPORT ROYAL
- Zip Code34102
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Closet Cabinets, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Surround Sound Wired
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned
- Date ListedJanuary 30th, 2018
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.