Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20120 Riverbrooke Run, ESTERO
This custom home built in the Estate section of West Bay club has everything today's buyer is looking for. This home was built by Deangelo construction and sits on an oversize lot with the western exposure overlooking a natural preserve.This home has an amazing sunset view and a phenomenal night setting exterior landscape light package and the outdoor fireplace, TV and one of the biggest outdoor entertainment areas you will ever see especially in this price range. Selling points of this home are a 4 car garage, Hurricane impact windows, electric hurricane shutter enclosing the whole lanai, 9,600 Sq feet total, icynene spray foam insulation in the attic, Whole house generator, Huge outdoor kitchen with has grill and refrigerator, out door formal dining, central vacuum system with kick plates in the kitchen and master bedroom, plus plus plus. The Gourmet Open Island Kitchen is truly amazing, it has everything you can put in a kitchen which includes a 48 inch Wolf rangetop with a 4 burners and dual griddle, a Wolf double wall oven with dual convection, a Wolf convection microwave, subzero refrigerator, wine cooler with dual beverage drawers, a separate ice maker and a warming drawer.
Contact Tony Price to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-693-2066
- Cell: 239-410-7921
- Fax: 866-250-9789
- E: email@example.com
- MLS® #217051220
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,452
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story/Ranch
- AmenitiesBasketball, BBQ - Picnic, Beach - Private, Beach Access, Beach Club Available, Bike And Jog Path, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Community Boat Ramp, Community Pool, Community Spa/Hot tub, Dog Park, Exercise Room, Fishing Pier, Golf Course, Pickleball, Play Area, Private Beach Pavilion, Private Membership, Putting Green, Restaurant, Sidewalk, Streetlight, Tennis Court, Underground Utility
- # of Garages4
- ViewLandscaped Area, Preserve, Wooded Area
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground, Heated Gas
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio
- Lot DescriptionOversize, Regular
- WindowsSingle Hung
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing Office:Realty World J. Pavich R.e.
- Address20120 Riverbrooke Run
- AreaES01 - Estero
- Zip Code33928
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- Date ListedSeptember 2nd, 2017
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.