Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1504 Sw 57th St, CAPE CORAL
The Best of the Best! Walk around the corner to Cape Harbour from this Magnificent Estate Home with Sailboat Gulf Access and Breathtaking Intersecting Water Views and 172 feet of seawall. This Luxurious Mansion was custom built in 2007 and boasts 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms with an additional Half Pool Bath, a Formal Living Room with Gas Fireplace, a Family Room equipped with pool table and a Salt Water Aquarium, an Oversized Office and a Formal Dining Room. The Gourmet Kitchen impresses with Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Center Isle and Birch Wood Cabinets and separate Butler’s Pantry. Polished Marble & Hardwood Floors. Enjoy the huge Outdoor Living Area, perfect for Entertaining. Outdoor Kitchen with Bar, Disappearing Edge Pool, Spa, Lush Landscaping and a gas powered fire pit. Beautifully Lit Captain's Walk with a Wrap Around Dock, 20K Boat Lift with canopy & JetSski Lift. Spacious 3 Car Garage. This home simply has too many extras to list. Schedule your Private Showing today.
Contact Tony Price to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-693-2066
- Cell: 239-410-7921
- Fax: 866-250-9789
- E: email@example.com
- MLS® #216071876
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,950
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking2+ Spaces, Covered
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Intersecting Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntersecting Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Water Display
- Lot DescriptionOversize
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Listing Office:Realmark Realty Team Llc
- Address1504 Sw 57th St
- AreaCC21 - Cape Coral Unit 3,30,44,6
- SubdivisionCAPE CORAL
- CityCAPE CORAL
- Zip Code33914
- Interior FeaturesVolume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Bar, Cable Prewire, Cathedral Ceiling, Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door, Dishwasher, Disposal, Grill - Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Washer, Generator, Home Automation, Instant Hot Faucet, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedNovember 15th, 2016
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.