Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2440 Gordon Dr, NAPLES
H.10490 - This exquisite Southern-Colonial estate sits on an iconic Gordon Drive site comprising 2.53 acres, approximately 150 feet of wide sandy beachfront and offers captivating Gulf of Mexico vistas. The main house includes 3 bedrooms + study and sprawls across 6,209 Sq.ft. of living area with timeless style and casual elegance. From the minute you enter this estate through the magnificent central hallway you will be entranced by the Gulf views and beautiful floating wood staircase. Features include wood and marble flooring, fan windows, intricately carved marble and stone gas fireplaces, beautiful custom millwork and much more. The expansive master suite boasts a marble and stone gas fireplace, large sitting area, 30’ x 36’ balcony, large Walk-in-Closet and beautiful Calcutta marble floored master bath. One can sit back and enjoy the sparkling Gulf of Mexico waters from the 94-foot terrace or balcony upstairs. Property includes two guest houses near the front of the estate site. Eligible for membership to the exclusive Port Royal Club.
Contact Tony Price to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-693-2066
- Cell: 239-410-7921
- Fax: 866-250-9789
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MLS® #216066804
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage6,209
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Beach Club Available
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf Frontage, On the Gulf Beach
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDecorative Shutters, Extra Building, Patio, Pond, Room for Pool, Sprinkler Auto
- Lot DescriptionOversize
- WindowsSee Remarks
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Wood Frame
- Date ListedOctober 25th, 2016
- Address2440 Gordon Dr
- AreaNA07 - Port Royal-Aqualane Area
- SubdivisionPORT ROYAL
- Zip Code34102
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Fireplace, Foyer, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- ElementaryLAKE PARK ELEMENTARY
- MiddleGULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighNAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing Office:John R. Wood Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.