Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4228 Gordon Dr, NAPLES
A beachfront estate in Port Royal at 4228 Gordon Drive is uniquely sited on a homesite with over 200 feet of wide sandy beach and spectacular sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. This well-constructed property offers 9,000 square feet under air and presents an opportunity for refurbishing to suit your individual tastes or to build new. Rarely is a property of this size with this much beach front available in Naples. Residents may join the Port Royal Club, one of the finest beach clubs in the country. From world-class dining to a terrific tennis and fitness center, top-notch service and an active social calendar, it adds to the allure of one of the most prestigious waterfront communities in the United States. This idyllic location is just minutes from the Third Street South shopping district with charming historic architecture, lushly landscaped promenades, and the latest in couture design, fine art and creative fare from around the world.
Contact Tony Price to find out more about this listing!
- Phone: 239-693-2066
- Cell: 239-410-7921
- Fax: 866-250-9789
- E: email@example.com
- MLS® #215057561
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,000
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Beach Club Available
- ParkingCircle Drive
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf Frontage, On the Gulf Beach
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Room for Pool
- Lot DescriptionOversize
- WindowsSee Remarks
- RoofBuilt-Up or Flat, Slate
- ConstructionConcrete Block, Piling, Wood Frame
- Date ListedOctober 13th, 2015
- Address4228 Gordon Dr
- AreaNA07 - Port Royal-Aqualane Area
- SubdivisionPORT ROYAL
- Zip Code34102
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Closet Cabinets, Fireplace, French Doors, Laundry Tub, Multi Phone Lines, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Tray Ceiling, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Zoned
- ElementaryLAKE PARK ELEMENTARY
- MiddleGULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- HighNAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
- Listing Office:Gulf Coast International Prop
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.